Program Architect – Infrastructure & Cloud
- Program Architect – Infrastructure & Cloud
- 6 Months Contract with a view to extend
- Rate on offer is upto $1100/day
- Large Financial Organisation in Melbourne
About the Role
The Program Architect is responsible for the development of the end-to-end solution for a given project or business problem across the dimensions of people, process, application, technology and information, with the objectives of achieving always on, speed to value and architecting for simplicity and agility.
Manage a functional area or a collection of related activities to achieve identified objectives. Employees at this Group would be expected to provide advice for a variety of diverse tasks or problems based on the application of judgment in their area of expertise/responsibility.
- Decision maker/influencer.
- Coordinator of other Service architecture.
- Options assessment/creator
- Solution reviewer and ‘recommendations’
Preferred: Ideally someone with practical Infrastructure and Cloud skills
- 10+ years’ experience in the Technology industry.
- 5+ years’ experience in Software Development and Design.
- Experience and demonstration of agile practices.
- Experience with both packaged and custom build software as well as third party vendors and partners.
- Working collaboratively with business, project and technical teams providing technical leadership.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call RAM on 03 7001 1405 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.