Product Manager – Healthcare
- 12-Months Fixed term contract
- Leading Insurance & Healthcare Organisation
- Salary on offer up to $147k + Super + Benefits
- Discount on our health insurance, travel, car, home, contents and pet insurance products
- It’s an opportunity to make a real difference in the lives of our customers and communities. Our purpose, helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives and making a better world, is what inspires us.
- As the Product Manager, you will be responsible for ideating, launching, incubating and scaling new products and customer experiences aligned with this strategy – as well as owning a portion of the existing product portfolio. You will be a highly driven and influential person who is capable of ‘owning the space’ at client for driving the creation and development of new (non-health insurance) Health and Wellbeing products and customer experiences, covering both operational and senior levels of client.
Key accountabilities include:
- Scanning the market to identify key trends and customer needs
- Aligning to the overall client Health and Wellbeing strategy, by developing a product strategy to deliver on our customer and commercial goals
- Own and iterate the product development roadmap
- for your portfolio, that is required to deliver on the strategy
- Prioritisation of opportunities and creation of new ventures that complement our B2B business and core health insurance business
- Effectively manage product launch, incubation, growth and profitability
- Leverage human centred design techniques to understand target customer segments and advocate on their behalf
- Working with the Commercial Relationship
- Manager, engage with and manage the relationships with 3rd party partners and suppliers
- Influence stakeholders to prioritise key activities that ensures the timely development and growth of the product portfolio
- Work alongside marketing, technology and service design team members to assist and drive effective experimentation, product development, growth and partnership management across multiple initiatives
Skills and Qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in business or related disciplines are preferred
- Minimum 5 years in a product/business role.
- Preferably looking for product experience and digital, health or clinical experience.
- Any further studies or demonstrated self-learning will be highly regarded, especially in the Health and Wellbeing industry.
- Demonstrated experience in a role that leverages the required skills, negotiating and implementing commercial agreements, and influencing diverse stakeholders.
- Deep Health and Wellbeing industry expertise that includes knowledge of customer needs, key trends and an extended network of senior contacts across the industry.
- Demonstrated experience in launching and growing new ventures in an Agile environment is highly desirable.
- Experience using human centred design to develop customer solutions.
- Advanced communication and stakeholder engage‐ ment skills. Mentoring more junior product managers
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Nick on 0480 081 934 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.