Process Portfolio Lead
Role: Process Portfolio Lead
Duration: 6 Months
Location: Port Macquarie
The Process Portfolio Lead will be responsible for leading the end-to-end process co-ordination and business improvement effort for the transformation portfolio.
- Lead and manage process management project team resources
- Work closely with Divisional Business Change Managers, Senior Change Leads, and Divisional Portfolio Managers to co-ordinate major process management programs of work and ensure that the desired outcomes and benefits are delivered
- Plan and govern the delivery of all facets of process improvement implementation to key business stakeholders
- Collaborate with relevant cross-functional teams to ensure that program/project process strategies align to organisational process, system, people and data architectural protocols
- Partner with senior business leaders to develop business and process solutions to architectural standards to ensure alignment of organisational business and transformational strategies
- Extensive experience in a similar role working within a large organisation
- Proven experience in business/process analysis in a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and monitoring of improvement initiatives
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.