- Process Lead
- 6 Month Contract in Port Macquarie
- Large Energy Client
You will be responsible for:
- Manage the end-to-end process modelling and impact (change modelling and impact to design, improvement and management approach and) program across the ERP focused business areas ensuring standardised and high-quality process deliverables
- Identify barriers to end-to-end process effectiveness and develop solutions that address business needs and customer satisfaction
- Identify inter-dependencies on process change between other Transformation initiatives, highlight the impacts of these changes and mitigate apparent risks
- Proactively identify implementation impacts to processes and collaborate with business owners to ensure the process improvement is achieved
- Responsible for the regular review of process work executed by the SI Partner, ensuring the appropriate approach is taken with minimal impact to business SMEs
- Direct SI Partner process effort, ensuring correct standards, quality, and templates are used, advising and guiding the partners and directing as appropriate.
- Coach, collaborate with, and support Business Managers in the development and maintenance of broader process effort (outside of SI partner scope) required to ensure successful process maturity and positive change Identify process future state performance metrics and collaborate with business owners to understand measurement and analysis effort
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.