- 6 Months Contract in Port Macquarie
- Multiple Positions
The Business Analyst works with business subject matter experts to identify business problems and uses proven process methodologies to map, analyse and improve a process in order to realise tangible benefits in efficiency and performance. The Business Analyst gathers evidence, undertakes assessment of processes, data, and system usage, and documents requirements, with the purpose of improving quality, delivery, safety, cost and integrity across specified business functions
- Experience in the application of process improvement methodologies and principles
- Experience designing changes to existing operating models and processes to ensure regulatory requirements and controls are incorporated
- Experience facilitating workshops and focus groups
- Process improvement skills, preferably in Lean Six Sigma, with the ability to maintain and control the progress of improvement initiatives
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills to ensure buy-in and engagement in process improvement workshops
- Advanced analytical and business process documentation skills with the ability to collect, analyse data and deliver end to end and functional process documentation.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical resources across business functions to establish and maintain effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- BPMN based Process mapping for current state and future state analysis applying tools including working on Jira, Visio and ARIS would be well regarded
- Qualifications including a relevant tertiary degree, BPM certification or BA Certification. Lean/Six Sigma certification would be desirable.
- Technical writing skills are also highly desirable
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements