- Lean 6 Sigma Process
- Multiple positions
- 6-12 months contract role on a view to extend
- Large Energy Client @ Port Macquarie, NSW
- Excellent Payrate $$$
- Work life Balance and Great Culture
Adaps has been scouted to source “Process Analyst” for a Large Energy Client in Port Macquarie.
About the Role:
The Process Analyst works with business subject matter experts to identify business problems and uses Lean Six Sigma methodologies to map, analyse and improve a process in order to realise tangible benefits in efficiency and performance.
Reporting to the Process Excellence Manager, the Process Analyst works with Process Improvement Engineers and Graduate Analysts to gather evidence, undertake assessment of processes, data, and system usage, with the purpose of improving quality, delivery, safety, cost and integrity across each business division, and to build performance metrics.
- Model and map processes throughout the organisation for socialisation and analysis purposes
- Identify root causes and improvement opportunities
- Conduct analysis of business processes across the organisation, identify gaps in the business process, determine its impact to the organisation, and recommend action plans and timeline to address these issues
- Monitor and measure the effectiveness of process performance
- Work with the Process Improvement Specialist on larger process initiatives
- Conduct interviews with process participants and stakeholders to know how their processes work
- Offer guidance to business owners with writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Qualifications, Certifications, Licenses, and Authorisations
What you need to have:
- Process Improvement Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Experience and Skills
- Experience in business/process analysis in a large organisation
- Understanding of commercial considerations and risk and safety management principles
- Experience in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders
- Experience in the application of process improvement methodologies and principles
- Process improvement skills, preferably in Lean Six Sigma, with the ability to maintain and control the progress of improvement initiatives
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills to solve business problems
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills to ensure buy-in and engagement in process improvement workshops
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and communicate and negotiate outcomes to meet business objectives
- Time management techniques and organisational skills with the ability to meet business targets
- Strong skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: