Principle Architect – TOGAF Certified
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience in the role of Principle Architecture leading a architecture practice for a domain
- Must have at least 10 years’ experience in the role of Solution Architecture – preferably a good understand of the multi-stack starting from Application thru to data, network, security and Infrastructure
- Must have been certified TOGAF practitioner
- Must understand the Enterprise Architecture and Business Architecture
- Must be a collaborator and influencer with strong stakeholder management skills
- Preferably worked on Customer and Network Services domain at a Utility organisation
Duties to be performed:
- Engage with the Customer and Network services team
- Developing the Domain Architecture artefacts in conjunction with the Enterprise Architectures
- Engaging into Customer and Network Services program/projects to deliver required architecture deliverables
- Coach the Business team, program/project delivery teams and eTech teams on the Customer Services technology directions and roadmaps.
- Govern the programs/project to ensure compliance to agreed architecture and where appropriate accept deviation
- Work with other architects’ cross stream to manage the inter-dependencies and develop cross stream solutions
- Contribute to the Strategy & Architecture team maturity journey
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.