Principal Engineer – React.JS, Node.JS
- Skills required: React.JS, Node.JS, Rest API, Microservice Design, Web Application Design, Experience in NLP/NLU and Asynchronous Messaging platforms, Infrastructure understanding of AWS.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business – from Stakeholders and Project Managers to Technical Services and Asset Specialists
- Understand the inner workings of different Content and Comms systems and how they integrate with each other.
- Lead workshops and create agendas that have clear outcomes
- Spot potential design gaps and risks, and assess impact
- Make significant design decisions – and recognise when changes need to be made
- Take care of the basics – security, capacity, performance, cross-capacity and cross-release
- Socialise and get acceptance on suggested solutions and be bold enough to question approach if they do not fit strategic direction
- Keep records and help maintain a central knowledge repository with details about models, patterns, guidelines and standards and project deliverables
- Be a role model and mentor to fellow Principal Engineers, Solution Engineers and Developers
- Help escalate issues and remove roadblocks for development teams
Core Technology Skills:
- React.js, Node.js
- Rest API / Microservice Design
- Web application design
- Experience in NLP/NLU and Asynchronous Messaging platforms
- Infrastructure understanding of AWS (Required) and Azure (desirable)
- Experience in agile digital team – so you need to be ready to think fast, challenge expectations, take risks and collaborate with those around you
Advantageous if you have experience in any of these:
- Java microservices (Spring boot)
- Adobe experience suite (AEM/Target/etc.)
- Eventing patterns and platforms (Kafka)
- CI/CD and infra (Jenkins, terraform, ansible etc.)
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.