- Principal Consultant – Business Optimisation
- Permanent opportunity with a tier 1 bank
- Melbourne CBD
- Hybrid work from home / office-based role
- Salary on offer up to $205K Inc Super + bonus + other perks
- Work life balance, discounts on home loans etc.
As a Business Optimisation Principal Consultant, you will be part of an Operational Excellence team driving sustainable, strategic business change across the enterprise. We deliver customer and colleague outcomes through innovative, and data driven process management, achieving improvements in cost, revenue, quality, service and speed to deliver. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Consultants to work closely with Operational Excellence Directors and their portfolios.
- Leading business optimisation engagements.
- Performing Lean diagnostics to identify new opportunities (e.g. process improvement and transformation, automation, enterprise workflow, etc.).
- Solution shaping and qualification of identified opportunities.
- Planning and establishing programs of work to convert opportunities into initiatives as well as managing program execution across a portfolio of initiatives.
- Providing vision and leadership across the portfolio.
- Coaching and support to more junior team members.
- Critical thinking and an aptitude to design and develop innovative solutions to meet business objectives.
What you will bring
- 8 – 10+ years of relevant working experience – ideally including experience in consulting roles and/or working in complex project environments.
- A customer focussed, strategic mindset.
- Exceptional understanding of business process improvement standards and methods, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or equivalent experience.
- Program management experience – leading teams to deliver business and technology improvements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills, and the ability to construct and deliver material appropriate to the audience and situation.
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence stakeholders at all levels.
- Structured problem solving, including conducting root-cause analysis, research, analysis and report development.
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making ability.
- Initiative, resourcefulness and a willingness to take ownership and deliver great outcomes.
- Financial Services, Telecommunications or Utilities industry experience is ideal.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ricky on 03 7035 0108 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.