- Permanent Role
- Salary $110K + Super
- Melbourne Based
- Opportunity to work with the talented Presales Team.
Working with a collaborative team you will uncover solutions opportunities and present those designs and articulate them in a scope of work.
- Understand complex business and testing problems.
- Articulate QA solutions in a non-technical way to customers
- Learn and adapt to new technologies as they come to market.
- Participate in meetings / calls with Prospects.
- Analyse QA challenges from Customers/Prospects.
- Ability to support Customers / Prospects to put together Problem Statement.
- Present Adaps’ QA capability to Prospects and gather preliminary information from Prospect.
- Define and demonstrate pointed QA solutions.
- Assist Sales Team to identify sales opportunities.
- Coordinate with Prospects through-out the Sales Process
- Able to articulate expertise on Test Automation, Performance Testing, Penetration Testing etc
- Provide input to Lead Generation Team and support email campaigns content.
- Develop competitive cost proposal based on insights.
- Perform research on competitor offerings and solution presentations.
- Ability to conduct / participate in requirements / user stories workshops.
- Liaise with Customers for SoWs and MSA
- Perform sales training activities.
- Identify, develop, and enhance relevant working practices, standards, processes, and guidelines.
- List down Areas of Improvement and put an action plan to improve those on continuous basis.
- Actively participate and contribute to develop Organisation Level capability presentation for different services.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a customer facing presales role.
- Previous experience in QA / Testing Services
- Proven ability to deliver outcomes and meet targets.
- Good written communication and interpersonal skills, including a proven ability to effectively liaise, consult and negotiate with a broad range of customers groups.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Accountable for conclusion and outcomes
- Has a sense of urgency and drive to complete tasks within deadlines.
- A proactive and enthusiastic attitude with a hands-on approach to all tasks
- Self-organised and quick learner
- Be a team player who can also operate autonomously.
- Hold a strong customer service ethics.
At Adaps. we believe our people are our great asset and we pride ourselves on cultivating a supportive and modern working environment; whilst providing you with the tools you need to get the job done. We will offer what you would expect in today’s modern work environments:
- Join a growing and successful business.
- Genuine career development
- Flexible working conditions
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call LISA on 03 8547 9541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.