Portfolio Manager(Delivery Engagement & Insights)
- Portfolio Manager(Delivery Engagement & Insights)
- Tier 1 Bank in Melbourne CBD
- 6 months contract on a view to Extend
- Excellent payrate $ 900 – $1000 per day
- Work life balance and great culture
Adaps has been scouted to source Portfolio Manager ( Delivery Engagement & Insights) for a Tier 1 bank in Melbourne CBD.
Champion for driving consistent Agile Technology workflow & tools related to Demand & Supply, including continuous improvement & proactively work with EP&C (Project Services group) to provide visibility into Technology of upcoming CIS slate change demand by Business Zone and Technology Unit alignment. Deliver Portfolio level insights and reports
A list of the key responsibilities of the role, detailing what the role is accountable for :
- Driving Common Workflow & Tools for Technology Units
- Delivery Portfolio Insights by Business Zones and Technology Units for Technology Portfolio of work including Run and Change for Technology Units, Heads Of, GMs and CIO
- Proactively work with EP&C (Project Services) to drive consistent engagement into Technology by Business Zone & Technology Units to build strong pipeline view of demand.
- Enable better workforce planning and management for Technology Units with help of Portfolio insights
- Understand and drive insights from Delivery of technology change to help improve delivery efficiency
- Provide insights to resolve escalation related to demand contention, to assist with demand / supply contention resolution.
- Participate in Technology Change delivery assurance and oversight to understand trends and lead/lag indicators to feed into overall delivery efficiencies.
- Proactively monitoring risk and assurance requirements within agreed Risk Appetite and managing non-compliance in a timely manner (required risk accountability for all roles)
- Financial accountability: Detail any financial scope relevant to the role e.g. budgets, revenue, sales targets, staff costs, project costs – None
- 2-5 years’ experience in a Portfolio / Demand & Supply / Senior Analyst Programmer role or related technology / Project management discipline
- Basic professional experience in a relevant field
- Strong Metrics, Analysis & Insights for report writing focus
- Relevant Financial Services Industry experience is advantageous
- Communicating with Influence, Engages & inspires others through clear & persuasive communication
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing capability
- Leadership, provides direction and purpose, supports others and develops others
- Personal Resilience, maintains composure and focus under pressure and adapts to change
- Business Acumen, understands the business and executes plans to maximise performance
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Manage Multiple tasks in a Deadline-Driven Environment
- Managing Change, bringing teams along with change and delivers excellent outcomes
- Consulting and Collaboration – providing expert advice & sharing of ideas
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Kish – 03 8506 6521 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: