- Platform Architect – Networking
- Initial 6-month contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD Location
My Client one of the leading financial organization in Melbourne is hiring Platform Architects to assist them in building highly sophisticated Network Platform.
As Platform Architects are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across assigned Technology Projects to ensure alignment to the overall Project objectives and technology strategy. Platform Architects will also support the Senior Platform Architect in a multi-discipline Program of work to ensure overall solution alignment.
To be successful in this role you will need the following skills and experience:
- Candidates who have very good knowledge and hands on experience in implementing large complex projects for large enterprises companies
- Must have worked on large complex networking projects such as using CISCO & SDN
- Must be flexible and ability to maintain and manage large networks. Must be a self-motivated person who learnt networking technologies as a passion.
- Must have worked on Estimations and Pricing and minimum 5 years of experience working as a Solution Architect / Platform Architect.
- In-depth knowledge and hands on experience about setting up networks
- The candidate must articulate well about the Solutions designed in his current and previous experiences
- Must be able to design and implement the project
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Kish 03 9956 1178.