Convenient Melbourne CBD
06 Months contract
Work Life Balance and opportunity to enhance your skills
- The Platform Architect role is responsible for taking business requirements and Technology architecture to formulate, maintain and/or improve solutions for projects. Considering Architectural approved Strategy and Architecture principles of Architecting for Simplicity, Speed to value and Always on.
- Contribute to strategy formulation, pattern development and procedural efficiency.
- Create Solution Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver non-functional service requirements as part of the Platform solution architecture;
- As required, contribute to developing technology strategy and roadmaps
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer solutions for the project
- Help with management of any solution architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan
- Manage dependencies of Platform solution architecture with other services.
- Aid with synchronization, management and integration with other projects, new or modified services.
- Support project demand management through maintenance of current SOW’s Governance of solutions in projects to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps
- Ensure the solution creation is holistic considering commercial and service operations along with architecture
- Ensure project risk management is adhered to for all new Platform solutions
- Constantly influence the participating managed services provider /vendors to adopt the client Strategy, principles and policies
- Provide high level advice and analysis of technology solutions or new technologies
- Leverage industry developments and trends to provide new opportunities & improve current technology architecture
- Continuously improve the quality and efficiency of the existing technology services
- Constant communication of the status of the solution creation process to stakeholders
- Be an advocate for the TPA service offerings
- Projects currently in flight are around capacity and refresh of our existing networks
- These will be diverse projects that include network upgrades, capacity uplifts, migration of services from on premise to public cloud etc
- Skill sets are predominantly around route/switch but include Nexus DC switching and F5 Load balancers.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Kish – 03 8506 6521) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.