Platform Architect (Unified Communications)
- Platform Architect ( Unified Communications)
- Contract role for 6 months
- Tier 1 Bank with Excellent Rate $900 – $1000 per day
- Melbourne CBD
Our client is hiring Platform Architect (Unified Communcaitons) to lead the workplace technology design for unified communications.
Skills Needed :
- Integrated Services: SMS, Digital signage, Meeting room conferencing
- Voice Services: Incoming/Outgoing Calling, Voicemail, Dial-Plan, Softphone, IVR.
- Video Services: Streaming and Recording, Video Creation and Packaging.
- Conferencing Services: Voice/Video/Web, Meeting Rooms, Application Integration.
- Associated Network requirements: QOS, CAC, Voice Gateways.
- Faxing Services: Fax Gateways, Fax Integration Points.
Purpose of the Role :
- Play an Architectural Lead role in the design and implementation of AV and Digital signage solutions to meet the service and business requirements.
- Provide Architectural leadership for Meeting room audio visual design and integration with enterprise unified communications.
- Actively contribute and review High-Level Design documentation provided by vendors, often covering low-level solution design concepts.
- Work with Security and Network Architects to help identify and solve complex problems to cross-domain issues.
- Experience in delivering soft-phone replacement initiatives to help deliver strategic technology outcomes for the business.
- Work with the Domain Architects in providing strategic vision and foresight into future technology trends within the Communication Services domain.
- Exposure to Zoom Videoconferencing platform, Cisco & Polycom Video End Points and Enterprise Video Conferencing Units
- Experience with integration and interoperability across multi-vendor technology stacks.
- Exposure to Cisco Unified Communications and Telstra Cloud hosted solutions.
- Exposure to Office 365 technology suites, specifically in the Collaboration and Unified Communications space.
- Experience in the delivery of an Enterprise Mobility Management strategy across the business.
- Faxing Services experience covering RightFax.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: