Platform Architect – Software Asset Management
Platform Architect – Software Asset management
06 Months contract on a view to extend
Largest financial organisations in Melbourne CBD with excellent pay rate upto $1100 per day
The Platform Architect role is responsible for taking business requirements and Technology architecture to formulate, maintain and/or improve solutions for projects. Considering Architectural approved Strategy and Architecture principles of Architecting for Simplicity, Speed to value and Always on.
Contribute to strategy formulation, pattern development and procedural efficiency.
- Create Solution Architecture for projects and other initiatives.
- Deliver non-functional service requirements as part of the Platform solution architecture;
- As required, contribute to developing technology strategy and roadmaps.
- Create & assess options/proposals to offer solutions for the project.
- Help with management of any solution architecture issues/exemptions required and propose remediation plan.
- Manage dependencies of Platform solution architecture with other services.
- Aid with synchronization, management and integration with other projects, new or modified services.
- Support project demand management through maintenance of current SOW’s Governance of solutions in projects to ensure alignment to standards, strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure the solution creation is holistic considering commercial and service operations along with architecture.
- Ensure project risk management is adhered to for all new Platform solutions.
- Leadership& Communication.
- Deep understanding and experience in implementing Software & Hardware Asset Management Solution.
- Platform experience with platforms like Flexera and/or BDNA, SNOW, LANDESK, ServiceNow Software Asset Management.
- Knowledge of Contracts management, license management, entitlements, cost optimization and base.
- Working knowledge of Software inventory from tools such as ADDM, LANDesk, SCCM, MAP, Snow, IBM BigFix, Flexera or BDNA with various levels of normalization.
- Strong analytical, problem solving skills, including the ability to accumulate, organize, and assimilate large amounts of information.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Neil – 03 8506 6522) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: