Platform Architect ( Infrastructure)
We are on the look-out for Platform Architect- Infrastrcuture for one of our Large Financial Organization in Melbourne CBD.
As the Platform Architect you will be working in the Infrastructure team responsible for moving the systems from Windows 2003 to Windows 2012 & 2016.
Program Architects – Platform are accountable for delivering architecture solutions, governance and alignment during the delivery process across Technology Programs which have multiple streams to ensure overall cohesion in meeting the Program objectives and technology strategy.
Platform Architect with Hosting and windows experience to support increased project slate. In particular Windows 2003 implementation across multiple core systems.
These roles are accountable for the following:
- Development of options to meet the requirements of the assignment.
- Architectural solutions in change initiatives (i.e. Projects and Programs)
- Program / Project solution alignment to established Technology Strategy and Roadmaps
- Identification, reporting and management of architectural risk within assignments
- Consistency of architecture and design across the assigned assignments
- Contribute to the advancement of strategy and roadmaps through the identification of capability gaps during the delivery process.
Please send your resume and cover letter in MS WORD format for a confidential review. For further queries, please call Neil on 03 8506 6522. / 03 9956 1175.