Physiotherapist/ Senior Physiotherapist
- Permanent /Part – time Opportunities
- Melbourne /Brisbane
- Salary Ranges from $75,000 Incl Super to $100,000 Incl Super
- NDIS and AHPRA registration is essential
- Maintain a functioning knowledge and understanding of the various funding streams such as NDIS, Home Care Packages and SWEP.
- Addressing unique challenges experienced by clients.
- Liaise and maintain good communications with patients, particularly with respect to jointly setting goals in the development of treatment strategies and ensuring informed consent.
- Efficiently and effectively conduct comprehensive physiotherapy assessments within the community setting.
- Provide consistent, quality, strong evidence-based interventions.
- Perform a variety of clinical job roles as needed and be willing to assist in all services and at all sites.
- Degree in Physiotherapy
- Current physiotherapist registration with AHPRA
- Minimum six months clinical experience.
- Competency in Microsoft Office and Cliniko software
- Experience in community/aged care/paediatric arenas.
- Sincere passion for helping a diverse range of clients.
- Ability to establish genuine rapport with clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Unrestricted current driver’s license.
How to apply: