PHP / Joomla CMS Developer
- PHP / Joomla CMS Developer – Utilities
- 3+ month contract – Port Maquarie NSW 2444
- IT applications and infrastructure – Transformation
Adaps are looking for a PHP / Joomla CMS Developer for a Transformation program in Port Macquarie NSW 2444.
This Utility organisation is progressing several major IT upgrades/migrations to modernise its existing IT applications and infrastructure.
This resource will support the Office 365 project in the implementation, configuration of the Joomla Content Management System (CMS) within the Microsoft Azure platform.
- Installation of external website Content Management System (Joomla)
- Develop and configure the Joomla CMS
- Handover of CMS to business resources for ongoing maintenance.
- Demonstrated experience in Content Management Systems (CMS) modification and development (essential)
- Demonstrated competence in Joomla CMS (latest version) installation, configuration, integration, customisation, template skinning and development
- Experience in deploying, maintaining and integrating applications within the Microsoft Azure platform
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close on 19/02/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps IT are specialist recruiters in myriad Information Technology diciplinces for both technical and business resources, and provide bespoke payroll and HR solutions to our portfolio of clients. As a Standard Business Sponsor we are able to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps, find us on: