- PHP Developer
- Perm Role
- Large Tech Messaging Company
- Melbourne location
- Excellent Pay with Benefits
Adaps has been scouted to source PHP Developers for one of its premium client who specialise in Messaging Solutions @ Melbourne.
Key Skills :
- Minimum 5 years Backend Development Experience using PHP
- Excellent experience using framework Symfony
- Strong PHP and JS knowledge.
- Experience using custom or existing frameworks.
- Strong knowledge in architecture, agile development method, design patterns, OOAD and UML.
- Experience with Web Services (REST, JSON) and Web API. RESTful web services.
- Strong database skills with SQL and designing databases. Able to work with relational and NoSQL databases to deliver.
- Be a team player conducting peer reviews and mentoring junior developers.
- Used to work in a fast-paced web development environment.
- Ability to provide accurate development estimates.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent team player.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: