- PHP Developer
- Perm role
Your responsibilities will include:
* Detailed designs, development and estimates to meet project requirements.
* Development and change control procedures adhering to standards.
* Meet customer’s user interface requirements.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
* Relevant tertiary qualification with major in Computer Science
* Proficiency in PHP 5, HTML, CSS, XML, Linux and Node.
* Good understanding of User Interface design concepts.
* Good documentation skills.
Skills that are desirable include:
* Knowledge of Web Services (AWS)
* Experience working within an SDLC.
* Experience using a DBMS, MySQL and MSSQL.
* Microsoft Dynamics CRM knowledge.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.