PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
Adaps has been scouted to source Peoplesoft Functional Consultant for a Large Energy Client @ Port Macquarie.
This candidate will be responsible for maintaining, supporting and implementing various applications to ensure that all current and new business requirements are adopted.
Required Skills –
- Very strong PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 module skills experience (2-5 years)
- PeopleSoft Functional expertise with the following modules:Inventory, ePro, PO, AR, Billing, Order Management, Cash Management, Expenses – mandatory
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel
- A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of People Code
- Ability to work with people at different levels.
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Have a detailed understanding of the functionality of the PeopleSoft Finance v9.2modules and supply chain (inventory) modules.
- Provide a high level of expertise and assistance to users, to troubleshoot processing problems and advise them on the best use of the system
- Monitor batch processes, investigate process failures, investigate and resolve problems
- Log technical issues with Technical Support and track through to resolution
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on (Rams on 03 8506 6524) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: