PeopleSoft Functional Consultant
- Great Opportunity
- Location – Port Macquarie, NSW
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Great $$$$
The PeopleSoft Functional Consultant will be responsible for ensuring that the operation of the modules meets the Finance reporting, processing and analysis requirements during what will effectively be a ‘change freeze’ period for the organisation.
Required Skills –
- Very strong PeopleSoft FSCM 9.2 module skills experience (2-5 years)
- A thorough understanding of PS Query, Crystal and nVision Reports
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Very strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Very strong skills with Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel
- A working knowledge of PeopleSoft Integration Broker.
- Basic understanding of SQL
- Basic understanding of People Code
- An ability to analyse and de-bug SQR and Application Engine programs is desirable
- Working on Accounts Receivable/procurement/integration – mandatory
Roles & Responsibilities –
- Have a detailed understanding of the functionality of the PeopleSoft Finance v9.2modules
- Provide a high level of expertise and assistance to users, to troubleshoot processing problems and advise them on the best use of the system
- Monitor batch processes, investigate process failures, investigate and resolve problems
- Log technical issues with Technical Support and track through to resolution
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 85 066 524 / Illa on 03 85 066 527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: