- PeopleSoft Consultant – FSCM 8.4 module Finance
- Initial 2 month contract – ASAP start
- Port Macquarie – NSW – Utilities – $850 per day
A PeopleSoft Functional Consultant is required to back-fill on V8.4 support of the Asset Management, Billing, General Ledger, Inventory, Order Management, Payables, Projects, Purchasing, Receivables and Treasury modules, while the internal PeopleSoft Specialists work on the PeopleSoft v9.2 Upgrade.
The PeopleSoft Functional Consultant will be responsible for ensuring that the operation of the modules meets the Finance reporting, processing and analysis requirements during what will effectively be a change freeze period for the organisation.
- Provide a high level of expertise and assistance to users, to troubleshoot processing problems and advise them on the best use of the system
- Monitor batch processes, investigate process failures, investigate and resolve problems
- Log technical issues with Technical Support and track through to resolution
- Analyse and debug SQR and Application Engine programs.
- PeopleSoft FSCM 8.4 (Finance) module skills experience
- Understanding of PS Query, Crystal and nVision Reports
- Highly experienced in Microsoft Office, in particular MS Excel
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft Integration Broker
- Understanding of SQL and People Code
- Relevant teriary qualification(s) and inducry certification(s)
- Unrestricted work rights in Australia.
Apply here or contact Damian on 02 9253 4300. Applications close 04/02/2015.