- Pega Tester
- 3 Months Contract
- Understand the Business / Functional Requirements
- Preparing test strategy and test plan from req docs
- Responsible for manual testing of the Pega applications and its integration with external systems
- Defect tracking along with logging and regression testing
- Communicating with customers on daily basis about project progress and risks
- Providing test status to internal/ external stake holders
- Experience in Pega BPM testing
- At least 1-2 years of experience in one or more scripting languages or automation tools like QTP, Selenium
- 2 years of experience with Jira, HP Quality Center, Pega DCO
- Validate PEGA application functionality using tools like Tracer, PAL, Clipboard, DBTrace, Decision Tables, Decision Trees, Data Tables and SLA’s
- Experience in preparing System, Integration test strategies and test plan
- Experience in testing data migration and Web Services
- Design for BPM testing, test execution analysis & reporting.
- 2-3 years of experience with Test Deliveries in an onsite-offshore model and diverse stakeholder environment.
- Knowledge about Pega systems testing Guardrails™
- Good Analytical skills & Communication skills
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment.
- Experience in testing System integrations will be added advantage
- Customer relationship management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.