Pega Test Automation Expert / Tester
Adaps is hiring Pega Test Automation Expert / Tester to work on a Large Govertment Client Client.
Job Description :
- 8-10 years of experience in PEGA Hands-on Testing with relevant certification – Mandatory CPBA
- Expert level experience in using PEGA features like Clipboard, Tracer, Decision Tables, Decision Tree, Data tables etc.
- Mandatory experience in validating Business Intelligence (BI) reports using Power BI tool
- Should have experience in DCO approach of requirements gathering
- Hands-on experience in testing webservices (REST) using tools like SOAP UI and Postman
- Must have experience in Performance testing using any tool (Preferably JMeter)
- Minimum 2 years previous hands-on experience and knowledge on automating PEGA applications using Automation tools – Tricentis Tosca and Selenium
- Should have minimum ‘Automation Specialist Level 1’ and ‘Automation Specialist Level 2’ certifications in Tosca automation
- Expertise in Functional, UI, Integration and Data migration testing
- Should have mandatory 1-2 years of experience in local Australian government projects and Insurance domain (Assessment)
- Mandatory experience in testing at database level
- Should have knowledge on Pega Robotic Process Automation & Desktop Automation
- Experience in implementing testing procedures for a new project
- Expert level experience in planning testing activities, prepare test plan and test strategy documents
- Hands-on experience with at least two defect management tools
- Capable of managing a team of 5-8 members in Global Delivery Model
- Have good experience in Agile – Scrum and Kanban methodologies
- Ability to adapt different work procedures and environments
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Lisa on 03 8506 6523 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au