Pega Senior Technical Lead/Associate Architect
- Pega Senior Technical Lead/Associate Architect
- Perm role with Attractive Pay Package
- Large Financial Organization
Adaps has been scouted to source Pega Senior Technical Lead/Associate Architect for a Large Financial Organisation
Required Technical Skills:
- Must be a CLSA-Part 2 (Mandate for CLSA Candidates) Certified.
- Must have 8 – 16 Years of experience working in Pega technology.
- Actively participate in Business value assessment and business requirements elaboration phases
- Actively participate in the requirements, design and construction phases; to lead to successful delivery of the project
- Actively lead complex design and be a key anchor on the design of PRPC implementation projects
- Review the designs developed by Clients or other parties as well
- Ensure that systems are built for change, scalable, reusable
- Able to plan and lead the execution of PPRC implementation projects
- Possess strong PRPC knowledge in all features from every release and should be guiding all the team members technically
- Facilitate knowledge transfer of PRPC functionality and other frameworks / application functionality knowledge
- Monitor the key result areas and metrics on the project
- Educate and govern the customers on PPPC implementation methodologies and educate customers on PRPC solutions spectrum,
- Should continuously identify other key areas of customers where PRPC can help as solution provider platform
- Build strong relationship and influence on team members
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of Pega PRPC features both on BPM and BRE side. Well versant with release to release features
- Should have good knowledge on all rule types, UI and correspondence features
- Understand the rules management and associated tools such as export & import tools, skimming and bulk processing tools
- Good at PPRC configurations such as PDM, email server, Scan station and other configurations
- Should be able to understand the scalability and reuse aspects of the application in development and can provide and evaluate enterprise class structure that is scalable and extensible
- Able to elaborate use cases in PRPC language, able to evaluate low level and high level designs
- Good knowledge of PRPC integration capabilities and able to use integration wizards
- Able to articulate the application requirements and interpret the same in solid work class (work, cover and folder) design
- Good understanding of PRPC security model, integrating PRPC with external managed security such as LDAP
- Good knowledge of general PRPC architecture and its fitment to J2EE architecture.
- Performance tuning and optimization of PRPC implementations
- Ability to use application preflight tool, PAL, DB Trace, Profiler tool, SMA console, PegaAES.
- Understand scope, effort and change management activities in PRPC project executions.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.