Pega Robotics RDA
Pega Robotics lead Process Designer/ Pega Robotics Senior Process Designer/ Pega Robotics Process Designer/Pega Robotics Process Developer
Experience and skill set:
- Good RDA/PEGA implementation experience in BFSI sector.
- Excellent process mapping and communication skills.
- Hands on experience in OpenSpan implementation and object cloning methods on browsers such IE, Chrome, Frefox.
- Experience of process modelling in OpenSpan studio.
- Very good understand of RPA concepts, best practices, architecture, design patterns
- Experience in RDA implementations.
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Desktop Automation (RPA) solutions.
- Comprehensive understanding of robotics desktop automations and to use Pega Robotics (OpenSpan) design principles.
- Ability to assimilate data and recommend solutions based on data report logs and aggregation log.
- Ability to capture requirements and convert business logic/processes/requirements.
- Configure requirements into robotic automation using OpenSpan core workflow principles.
- Troubleshoot and debug Openspan automations for bug fixes.
- Understanding on robotics process automation.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: