Pega Automation Lead
- Pega Automation Lead
- Leading Utility Organisation l Great Culture l Flexible work arrangements
- Permanent opportunity in Frankston – South Eastern Suburbs
- Hybrid working model – from home & in the office and this is envisioned to continue
- Salary on offer upto $160,000 incl super / annum + other perks
- This level role includes the option of purchasing a vehicle – either via vehicle salary packaging through novated leasing or the purchase of a new vehicle at 33% less than market price, which also includes petrol, maintenance, insurance etc. This is one of the best deals in the market.
- Client promotes inclusive, family-friendly workplace practices and a sustainable work-life balance for all their people.
- Life insurance, as well as salary continuance insurance is included for all permanent employees
- Employees are able to salary sacrifice voluntary contributions into their super.
- 15% off plumbing services
About the role:
- The Pega Automation Lead position is responsible for the development and enhancement of complex automation solutions on Pega, using several Pega technologies such as Business Process Automation, RPA & RDA, as well as Client’s automation solutions covering internal and external processes, customer facing web solutions, mobile apps, cloud and others.
- This is a key role responsible for leading the design, development and deployment of automation solutions, whilst providing leadership and guidance to both internal and external stakeholders.
- The Pega Automation Lead will be required to work across multiple groups, supporting, improving, developing on and enhancing the technologies and platforms, whilst working on several concurrent projects and work items.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Degree-level qualifications in Information Technology or related areas are desirable. Also related certifications in Pega automation platforms, BPM, Pega mobility, RPA and RDA.
- 5-10 years’ experience in solutions development on Pega using; Pega forms, workflows, integration, Pega mobility, layer cake and data models.
- 3-5 years’ senior development experience on Pega Low Code formsworkflow development and Pega mobility.
- 3-5 years’ Pega architecture and solution design experience.
- 1-3 years’ development experience on Pega RPA and RDA.
- Experience in Pega deployment, DevOps and CICD.
- Experience in Pega administration, support and operations.
- Experience in integration protocols and formats, such as API, Event Driven, Message Queues, SFTP, Https and others.
- Experience with building security first solutions, authentication, authorisation, encryption, identity, RBAC, SSOA and OWASP top 10.
- Experience with building solutions with high number of transactions, ensuring performance and scalability.
- Experience and knowledge in software development practices including SDLC, waterfall and Agile.
- Experience in developing solutions based on solid UXUI specifications.
- Guide the end to end delivery of complex business applications (within a large & complex project), guide a small team to deliver solutions.
- Manage stakeholder’s expectations to deliver quality solutions.
- Experience in running CoE and citizen developer practice.
- Strong experience in code management and source code branching using Git, GitHub, Team Foundation Server
- Experience in database solutions using MS-SQL andor Oracle.
- This role requires a strong understanding of integration services such as; ESB, Boomi, Tibco solutions and Azure integration.
- Excellent stakeholder management
- High level technical and development skills
- Degree-level qualifications in Information Technology or related area/s and/or related certifications in Pega automation platforms, BPM, Pega mobility, RPA and RDA.
- Experience/ability to manage/lead a small team of 2-3 employees.
- Ability to balance technical skills with an ability to communicate with the wider business and adapt communication to different audiences
- Knowledge and experience in process automation
- knowledge and experience in robotic automation is a bonus.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Ram – 0480 047 901 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.