PEGA Developer/Lead Solution Architect
Permanent/Contract Opportunity in Sydney
- LSA Certification with at least 8 years’ experience in PEGA decisioning
- Good Experience with Large scale data is needed. – Amount of data they have handled in their previous projects – Various integrations and APIs implemented to allow the data to flow through the system.
- Good Experience in leveraging Pega’s Out of the box campaigns – Knowledge on Pega’s Container APIs
- Experience with Next Best Action Designer – Contribution in achieving reusable and decoupled strategies?
- Hands-On Experience with running inbound & outbound campaigns, contract strategy, segmentation, modelling and Offer Flow.
- Experience in Managing, scaling and tuning Interaction History Hands-On experience in using VBD & Simulation
- Experience in Cassandra DB
- Experience in integrating with File systems (HDFS), Stream data sets like Kafka
- Experience in Batch & Real time DataFlow
- Experience in working with other SDAs and DAs. (Senior/ Decisioning Architects).
How to Apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 02 905 790 52 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.