Pathways Business Analyst
- Pathways Business Analyst
- 6 Months
- Port Macquarie
The Business Analyst is responsible for reviewing and improving the efficiency and performance of the Asset Management and Engineering System Investment.
Reporting to the Pathways Projects Program Manager the Business Analyst is responsible for gathering evidence, undertaking assessment of procedures, operational processes and data issues with the purpose of improving quality and integrity across the Asset Management and Engineering division.
- Extensive experience in a similar role working within a large organisation
- Proven experience in business/process analysis in a large organisation
- Demonstrated experience in the development, implementation and monitoring of cost reduction programs, productivity and quality improvement initiatives
- Good understanding of commercial considerations and risk management principles
- Experience in working and dealing with customers, business units and key stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the application of project management methodologies and principles.
- Research, analytical and problem-solving skills and ability to identify issues and develop recommendations to solve problems
- Ability to plan, monitor, assess and analyse work place practices to ensure goals are achieved by specific deadlines
- Policy and process development skills in order to drive continuous improvement opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with all internal and external stakeholders and communicate, influence and negotiate outcomes to meet business objectives
- Time management techniques and organisational skills with the ability to meet business targets, perform under pressure and manage a complex and varied workload
- Strong skills in computer operations and business systems relevant to the role.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.