Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer
- Canberra Location, 12 Months Contract role
- Baseline Security clearance
Adaps are seeking to engage a Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer for 12Months Contract in Canberra
- Baseline Security Clearance is a MUST
- Development experience in Oracle Fusion Middleware services
- Building integration services for various systems including Siebel, SAP, OPA, Web Centre, .Net and Java
- Minimum 5 years of proven experience in developing services in Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Experience in integration of various systems in Siebel, SAP, OPA, Web Centre, .NET and Java is highly desirable
- Proven experience in the design of WSDL based services
- Strong skills in message transformation using XQuery and Java;
- Proven experience in Business Process Management and Master Data Management
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587 for a confidential discussion.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: