Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
- 3-6 Months Contract Role
- Canberra Location,Urgent requirement
- Oracle Fusion Middleware experience is aMUST
Our large consulting client is currently sourcing for a Oracle Fusion Middleware Administrator
- Location: Canberra
- Type: 3-6 Months contract with possible extensions
- Immediate position,Interviewing Now!!ce
Skills & Experience :
- 8+ years of experience in IT Industry, with good experience in administering, patching, trouble shooting and configuring the Oracle Fusion Middleware suite of products as well as deploying and managing applications targeted to the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform.
- Experience administering the Oracle Fusion Middleware suite of products, in version 11g and ideally version 12c.
- Experience in Oracle Business Process Modelling (BPM)
- Demonstrated ability in Automation deployment products.
- Experience with Linux/Unix operating systems.
- Experience deploying and managing applications targeted to the Oracle Fusion Middleware platform.
- Proven ability to work in a team environment with strong interpersonal and communication skills to effectively liaise with business users and development teams.
Nice to have:
- Current Police check from the Australian Federal Police. The department requires a copy prior to engagement; and
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident is a must
If you think you match the requirements listed above, apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting #12202. For enquiries, please contact Deepthi on 0404 891 109