Oracle Functional Consultant (OM & Logistics/ Finance)
- Multiple roles
- 12months contract on a view to extend
- Melbourne CBD
- Excellent Payrate $800 – $1050 per day
Adaps has been scouted to source Oracle (OM& Logistics Functional Consultant for a Large Manufacturing Company in Australia.
- Implement and roll out developed solutions in Oracle Order Management, Advanced Pricing, Receiving, Shipping, MSCA, WMS is a plus
- Define requirements, configure standard applications, provide gap analysis and design, and end-user support. Design and document Oracle ERP based solutions to meet business requirements.
- Responsible for all development, conversions, and development support related to Logistics, Order Management, Quoting, Advanced Pricing, Shipping during the release
- Design and build Custom Oracle RICE components and unit testing. Assist in the design, configuration, and deployment of Oracle applications in the e-Business suite.
- Lead and manage Oracle data conversion activities. Assist in migration from legacy systems to Oracle e-Business Suite.
- Perform conference room pilots, user acceptance and other required activities for Oracle ERP implementation projects.
- Provide integrated systems planning and recommend new technologies and processes targeting improved efficiencies. Drive business process re-engineering and related lean concepts through Oracle ERP and related information systems best practice deployment.
- Provides integrated systems planning and recommend new functionalities, technologies and processes targeting improved bottom line for the organization.
- Researches and evaluates new and/or alternative solutions and technologies to enhance operational effectiveness and reduce costs.
- Experience in the creation, managing and resolution of Oracle SRs with Oracle Support.
- Minimum 5 Years of Functional Lead experience in leading oracle applications projects in the functional area of Oracle Order Management, Oracle Advanced Pricing, Shipping, Oracle WMS and MSCA experience is a Plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must have experience alteast in 3 end to end oracle project implementation from Scoping to Go live events, Should be able to conduct and Lead CRP and UAT Events
- Must have experience in documents like MD 50 /CV 55, Should have good experience in CV55 Documents like Sales order conversions /Price List conversions etc.
- Good understanding and strong business acumen of Order to cash business process cycle like Make to oracle /ATO /KIT etc.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact (Lisa – (03) 8506 6523) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applicants received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Note: Please share your resume in Word format only.
Are you keen to know about more jobs to apply with us? There are plenty of opportunities awaiting you at adaps.com.au/job/
(You need to be a citizen of Australia or New Zealand or hold a permanent residency visa to apply)