Oracle Developer – Forms/reports
- Oracle Developer – Forms/Reports (11G R2)
- Perm role
One of our US consulting client is looking for an Oracle Forms Developer to join them in Brisbane office.
Desired Candidate Profile will be -
- Experience developing applications using PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle Databases, Oracle Forms on 11g R2 -mandatory
- Expert knowledge & implement complex SQL, PL/SQL packages, procedures, functions, and triggers using Oracle 11g R2
- Strong understanding of the database design is necessary.
- Experience in Oracle Database 11G/12C with Data Migration experience
- Must have good knowledge of Development life cycles, SVN Software Version Control, Software Testing, Coding Standards and Practices.
- Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Good in communication skill.
Responsibilities include -
- Designing and developing Oracle Form based applications and delivering high-availability and performance.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Demonstrate an understanding of both internal and external customer requirements (functional and non-functional)
- Deliver software that meets agreed requirements and schedule.
- Raise risks and issues that impact meeting customer requirements early.
- Preparing and recommending plans to improve software performance.
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.