Role :Oracle DBA
6 months plus extendable
Location: North Sydney
We are looking for a person who is motivated, self-managing and passionate about delighting the customer. Person who can take ownership of challenges / projects and will be dogged in, to deliver the right outcome. Adept at working on client site and managing stakeholder expectations around delivery time frames, will need to be senior both technically and also from a relationship management perspective as you will be working on-site at a telecommunications client.
- Experience with installations, performance tuning, migration, creating and monitoring databases.
- Experienced as an Oracle DBA within a vendor, consulting firm or enterprise end client.
- Experience in Oracle 11g and 12C.
- Experienced in Oracle RAC.
- Knowledge and experience in Linux/Unix environment.
- Exposure to Exadata and Exalogic is an advantage
- Having strong stakeholder management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Telecommunications experience is not essential, but would be advantageous.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call on 0390 288 149 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: