Oracle Database Engineer – Infrastructure
Responsible for the ongoing management and delivery governance of one or more end-to-end Database Services, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS:
- 4-6 years’ experience in Database Technology and delivery, with a strong background in the practical use, design, and deployment of large-scale Database infrastructures
- 4-6 year’s designing, building, managing, and administering large scale Database (physical and virtual) environments.
- 4-6 years’ experience with Oracle, any experience with PostgreSQL or DB2 LUW would be an advantage.
- Experience with design, implementing and managing enterprise Database and application dependencies and toolsets.
- Experience with database optimisation and tuning.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications.
- Relevant industry certifications
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes.
- Proven experience in coordinating multiple stakeholders and 3rd parties to deliver successful outcomes in a time sensitive environment.
- Knowledge and understanding of industry trends and technology.
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 9118 2002 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.