Oracle Consultant – Endeca Developer & SME
- Oracle Developer / Consultant – Competitive contract rate
- Contract role in Sydney
- Oracle Endeca. eCommerce experience highly regarded
Adaps are looking for an Oracle Developer / Consultant for a Contract role in Sydney. Experience in eCommerce and the US market is highly regarded.
The Role and Responsibilities:
- Configuring and implementing all aspects of Endeca as part of a global e-commerce solution
- Managing the data extraction, manipulation, and configurations as needed for the Endeca pipeline, using available GUI tools as well as programmatically with JDBC and Java.
- Implementing the appropriate Endeca index configuration, experience manager templates and search interfaces using XML and other tools.
- Assisting in developing all functional aspects of the Endeca application in Java and JSP/JSTL, including any technical documentation deliverables, and ensuring they match all functional requirements.
- Integration with ATG or any other ecommerce platform in all the possible ways.
- Querying MDEX engine using Assembler API and its parameters such as sorting, dimensions
- At least 3 years developing for the Endeca platform
- Experience in configuring pages in Experience Manager.
- Experience in building the Search & category pages using Endeca API’s
- Experience in writing custom Catridges
- Excellent verbal and communication presentation skills
- Other relevant API’s and Oracle Web/eCommerce products and industry experience
- Multiple coding/scripting languages including JAVA,ASSEMBLER,JSP,XML
- Unresricted work rights in Australia
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below and call Deepthi on 03 8506 6587. Applications close on 04/01/2016.
Based on the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted initially. All applicants will be notified when the role is closed.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Adaps is an approved Standard Business Sponsor with the ability to employ eligible candidates requiring sponsorship & working VISA arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: