Project Delivery Lead/Operations Manager
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Agile ways of working in software development
- Operational process, systems and tools
- Deep knowledge and expertise in leading off shore delivery teams and use of matrix-based collaboration to deliver operational outcomes
- Experience in global operating environments with practical hands on operational delivery experience, including manual, systems-based automation and creative thinking to ‘simply get the job done’
- Proven track record of working in matrix-based organisations
- Looking for someone who has previously been a BA, or Operations manager but hands on as there are no direct reports
- Operations manager will work closely with Development team in India, Product owner and transformation director in Australia
- Will manage day to day reporting, P & L, work with product manager etc
- Work on Continuous improvement of this product and service continuity by working with different teams in the globe.
- Knowledge transfer and training other team members regarding the product
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Alex on 03 8506 6547 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements