- Permanent Opportunity
- 24/7 Shift Rotation
- Traverse/ SCOM experience highly regarded
Our client requires a skilled Operator to work with a talented team in a high performance culture in the Environment Operations Domain. The role includes the monitoring of various components including Infrastructure / OS / Middleware and Applications in a rotating shift based environment.
Being highly proficient in ITIL processes and having a sound understanding of various monitoring tools and technologies, the Operations Centre is often the first team to detect and respond to any deviations on our systems, and often required to fix the incident upon detection.
- Provide Level 2 ICT Support across the business for multiple clients
- Daily checks on Server Infrastructure
- Backup monitoring and reporting. Level 1 troubleshooting of backup related issues
- Monitoring Level 1 troubleshooting of Server & Network Infrastructure
- Installation of software as per documented procedure
- Windows Server Patching using WSUS and SCCM
- Active Directory administration tasks
- Liaising with the customer regarding incidents, requests and changes
- Create and update documentation for operations, maintenance and support.
- Escalate and manage incidents and problems to vendor or specialist teams for resolution where required.
You will have
- Experience working in an Active Directory environment
- Experience with any of the following live monitoring tools SCOM, PRTG, Spectrum, Traverse, and NSM
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server management
- Basic Networking knowledge (TCP/ IP, DNS, DHCP, LANs and WANs etc.)
- Understanding of Linux and UNIX operating systems
- Qualifications in an Information Technology related field or substantial experience operating in a large organisation.
- Solid understanding of customer facing applications (Web based)
- A demonstrated strong understanding of ITIL v3 Framework, specifically incident, change and problem management
Please note that shift work is mandatory as our client operates under a 24/7 environment with a 12 hour shift rotation.
**Please note that AUSTRALIAN CITIZENSHIP is madatory for this role**