Office 365 & Exchange Consultant
As part of ICW’s transformation priorities and insourcing of Client’s technology services, we are also looking to migrate home drives and on-prem SharePoint to O365. This includes roll-out of collaboration tool set (Teams, Planner) across the enterprise.
As a result, we are looking for a number of senior consultants responsible for delivering operational support across Workplace Technology, specifically looking after Exchange/0365.
There are 3 perm roles in total – part of insourcing Exchange – and we looking for a mix of senior and slightly more junior. The salary will be dependent on experience.
- 8-10 Years Exchange admin, migration, design (2010 up). SME level. Highly technical, 3rd level support resource in large 10000+ seat environment
- 5 years (approx.) Enterprise Vault admin, fault fix. Able to own incidents and problems and drive to resolution. Demonstrated experience in large environments
- Office 365 Exchange, Tenant admin. Basic understanding
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365 (specifically Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, InTune) and Microsoft Exchange (2010+).
- Experience in the planning and delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016)
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration (2-5 years)
- Any Enterprise Vault, RightFax, TMG, Forcepoint, Lotus Notes integration experience in large scale environments would be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets.
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Azure AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365AzureAWS) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around Office 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (Alex - 03 8506 6547) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au