O365 Workplace Technology – Senior Consultant
Adaps has been scouted to source “Consultant, Infrastructure Engineering-Office 365″ on perm role for a Tier 1 Bank @ Melbourne CBD.
Responsible for the operational support and development of the nominated service within Workplace, incorporating Strategy, Design, Run, Provisioning & Deployment, Transition & Change, Consumption, Support, Delivery Performance & Quality, Capacity & Continuity, Issue & Risk Management.
- Provides SME-level technical support of all facets of the O365 and collaboration service.
- Represents the service(s) across the organization
- Accountable for the successful resolution of critical, high, medium and low problems
- Understands the end-to-end (E2E) technical service(s) including dependent components and infrastructure
- Serves as the point of escalation (technical owner) for major incidents
- Contributes to incident bridges with internal staff and 3rd party suppliers.
- Collaborates with Workplace SME’sArchitects to ensure that projects handed to Workplace are delivered in accordance with stated strategic and tactical objectives.
- Identifies opportunities to drive efficiency through automation
- Contribute to the tracking and reporting against agreed service KPIs, SLA’s, Service Health and the contractual obligations of 3rd party Service Providers.
- Drive continuous technical improvement to the service ensuring Security and Architectural standards are adhered to.
- Maintains a high level of knowledge relating to the nominated service including roadmaps, pre-release features and the 2nd level impacts when considering implementation in the NAB environment.
- Maintains knowledge and understanding of the wider Workplace portfolio and identifies opportunities to leverage complementary technologies to drive efficiency through effective consumption of existing toolsets.
- Contributes to the technical governance of service management processes including, incident, problem, change, configuration, capacity, continuity (DR), availability, asset, monitoring and alerting
- Asset lifecycle planning to ensure that the asset fits with the Groups standards and strategic direction
- Collaborate with 3rd party service providers, project services and service management to ensure high quality and successful transition of all service(s) changes
- Utilise appropriate forums and networks to identify opportunities to leverage asset portfolio capabilities
- Ensure adequate communication, knowledge sharing and issue resolution across delivery and support teams
- Stakeholder Management & management of stakeholder expectations
- Ensure appropriate capacity, risk and security monitoring, disaster recovery and business continuity plans are in place across the portfolio
- Ensure appropriate data quality controls are in place across the portfolio
- Providing technical support for a business critical function ensuring service stability, resolution of incidents within SLA and driving efficiency within the service.
- Driving operational & technology change agenda to mature services in line with industry direction
- Ensuring service change and service transition is executed flawlessly
MANDATORY TECHNICAL SKILLS
- 3-5 years’ experience delivering technical support and development services to large scale enterprise deployments of Office 365 (specifically Exchange Online, Sharepoint Online, OneDrive, Teams, InTune) and Microsoft Exchange (2010+).
- Experience in the planning and delivery of Exchange Hybrid upgrades (2010 -> 2016)
- Lync 2010 Server, Skype for Business administration (2-5 years)
- Any Enterprise Vault, RightFax, TMG, Forcepoint, Lotus Notes integration experience in large scale environments would be highly regarded.
- Experience implementing and managing large scale 0365 tenants and migrations, and O365 application technologies and toolsets.
- 5 years’ experience delivering workplace services in an enterprise environment.
- Azure AD support and implementation
- Experience (3+ years) in the design and deployment of enterprise level Wintel infrastructure.
- Experience (2 years) experience in creation of scripts (PowerShell) to drive automation
- Experience (2+ years) experience delivering service in an enterprise ITIL environment
- 1-3 years designing, building, managing and administering large scale Wintel Collaboration (Exchange), Cloud (O365AzureAWS) and heterogeneous end-point environments (physical, virtual and tablet end points)
- In-depth understanding of the security challenges around Office 365 and other cloud services in a regulated financial organization
- In depth understanding, and practical experience of application and OS deployment using System Centre tools including cloud based monitoringmanagement
- Understanding of Azure and AWS based workloads.
- Strong awareness and understanding of hardware, networks, software technologies and applications
- Relevant industry certifications desirable.
- Strong business communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to remain flexible to deliver business outcomes
- Tertiary qualification in a Technology discipline or related field
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call( Sanky – 03 8506 6541) for further details and share your resumes in Word Format only. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.