As an integral part of the Collaboration Services team, the Technical Engineer is responsible for assisting with translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications, also contributes to the effective management of assigned databases and associated applications.
- Manage Office 365 platform and its services end to end
- Microsoft 365 – Office 365, Intune, Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, Azure etc.
- All Office 365 Services
- Messaging Services
- SharePoint Online Services
- Conditional or Adaptive Access to O365 Services
- Mobile Device Management
- Mobile Application Management
- BYOD services
- Vulnerability & Patch Management
- Manage Mobile services and management end to end
- Contribution to Strategic funded projects and Production Service Initiatives.
- Responsible for the delivery and support of Digital Workplace services in accordance with the Client Vision, strategy, standards and architectural objectives.
- Responsible for the resolution of service issues related to the Digital workplace in alignment with agreed IS Operational processes and tools (e.g via service desk incident allocations, escalation processes and reporting requirements). This includes On-Call support on a rostered basis.
- Facilitate the identification and mitigation of service risks related to Digital Workplace services
- Take a lead role in directed research activities related to Digital Workplace Services
- Lead and manage ‘Proof of Concept’ activities in relation to new technologies applicable to Digital Workplace services.
- Initiate and lead the review and redesign of processes or procedures in relation to Digital workplace services, on an ongoing basis, to deliver improved team productivity or efficiency.
- Provide technical assistance and support across all teams within Service Management as required.
- Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) advice and consultation in relation to core competencies to all areas of the business as required.
- Work as an effective Production Services team member. Including the support, mentoring and coaching of other team members and recognising contributions of others to ensure team goals are achieved.
- Other responsibilities as directed by the Digital Workplace Manager.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.