O365 Collaboration Specialist
- O365 Collaboration Specialist
- Melbourne CBD
- 6 months contract on a view to extend
- Largest insurance client
Adaps has been scouted to source O365 Collaboration Specialist for a Large Financial Organisation.
Required Technical Skills:
- Assists with translating business requirements into detailed function specifications and if necessary, for managing requests for changes to the specifications.
- Follows applicable compliance, regulatory and legislative policies.
- Acts as a role model for leadership and contribute to building a high-performance culture at Bupa.
- Sits in O365 collaboration team. Responsible for O365 video conferencing
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Analysis of Client’s functional requirements in room booking systems and way finding analysis and product selection, video conferencing, coordinate implementation with VC vendor. (Vendor has already been chosen).
- Coordinate implementation of room booking and way finding solution Assisting and coordinating floor moves with 3rd party vendors and IT
- Experience with Skype for business
- Experience with Video conferencing
- Knowledge of Surface Hub (will implement) Exposure to activity based working environment
- Other responsibilities as directed by End User IS Services Manager.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call (sam – 03 8506 6525) for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps: