O365 Business Analyst
- O365 Business Analyst
- Parramatta, NSW
- Large Government Department
- 9 Months Contract (on a view to extension)
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
The Business Analyst is responsible for analysis, requirements gathering, selection, development and delivery of integrated solutions for large and complex programs and Projects within Client. The position works with both internal and external delivery partners within the Digital Technology & Innovation (DTI). This position directly reports to the Project Manager.
- High level experience as a business analyst in developing business requirements from abstract briefs and preparing functional specifications with complex or large information systems;
- Demonstrated experience in business process models and associated standard operating procedures using tools and techniques such as BPMN, Visio or System Architect;
- Experience in analysing business problems, conducting gap analysis and identifying root cause;
- Extensive experience in the development of instructional and procedural documentation and presentations;
- Demonstrated organisational, time management and prioritising skills;
- Demonstrated superior communication (oral and written), interpersonal, and negotiation skills with a proven capacity to develop and maintain sound working relationships with end users, key stakeholders, suppliers and project team members;
- Proven ability to use industry standard software testing tools (e.g. MQC, Quick Test Professional (QTP)) and knowledge of testing methodologies;
- Highly developed skills in computer literacy, particularly in the area of business productivity products – Microsoft Word, Project, Excel and PowerPoint etc.
Additional Program / Project Specific Selection Criteria
- Recent Office 365 implementation experience for a 10K+ user base
- Recent Windows7 to Windows10 upgrade experience and application remediation for a 10K+ user base
- Lotus Notes to Outlook upgrade experience for a 10K+ user base
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.