Backend & Web Developer
- Melbourne CBD
- Node.Js, HTML, CSS
- Put your own stamp on the project with new ideas and flavours!
We are looking for a junior level backend developer to build from ground up a backend system as well as some web platform for a promising new project. You will be one of the starting members of this new team to pioneer this new exciting project. Aside from backend development, you will also be required to do a certain extent of web development to work hand in hand with the backend system.
- Experience working with front end technologies such as HTML and CSS
- Intermediate understanding of RESTful API
- Database experience with either SQL or NOSQL implementations (prefer Mongo if NOSQL)
- Node.JS, JAVA, SCALA
- AWS experience and the ability to deploy and manage servers. Needs to be able to deploy the API, webapp and DB. Needs to be able to manage SNS permissions, security groups, database migrations etc.
- Ability to build a client side web app calling said API.
- Experience working with AWS
- Open source contributions and/or Active github account
This is an excellent opportunity to break out of your current mould, placing your stamp on a massive piece of work that has identified a serious gap in the market.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format or call Cass on 03 8506 6578 for a confidential discussion quoting reference #12080.