Network Security Engineer – Cisco
- Network Security Engineer – Cisco
- Melbourne CBD Location
- Large organisation – Excellent pay package
- 12 months contract
- Fun team – Great culture – Work life balance – Very stable environment
The role exists to perform ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, You will be responsible to perform support, maintenance and service recovery functions for capacity and planning functions.
To be Successful you will need:
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco Certified)
- Experience in an 24×7 operational team for a large enterprise (incident/problem and change)
- Either midrange (Unix/Linux server support) or security background (if midrange background we will cross skill them in security so there’s an good opportunity for someone wanting to get into security).
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (Powershell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
- Checkpoint, F5, Cisco IDS if security background
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter . For any questions, please contact Kish on (03) 9956 1178