Network Security Engineer – CACTI, Nagios, puppet, Unix/Linux
- 12 month contract role – $700 – $800 per day rate – Melbourne CBD based role
- Exp in Uni/ Linux, CACTI or Nagios / Puppet & Shell scripting or Checkpoint
- Large Organisation- Stable environment- Great Career opportunity
- Network Security Engineer – Midrange Services
- Melbourne CBD Location
- 12 month contract role – $700 – $800 per day rate
- Fun team – Great culture – Work life balance – Very stable environment
The role exists to perform ongoing delivery at agreed service levels for a number of technology systems that deliver security technology controls, including proxy, IPS, security firewalls (Checkpoint) and Cryptographic devices. You will be responsible to perform support, maintenance and service recovery functions for capacity and planning functions.
To be Successful you will need:
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a Network Security Analyst or Security Operations Analyst or Unix / Linux Administrator performing BAU or Back up technology management and support functions
- Strong Networking skills (Cisco Certified)
- Experience in an 24×7 operational team for a large enterprise (incident/problem and change)
- Either midrange (Unix/Linux server support) or security background (if midrange background we will cross skill them in security so there’s an good opportunity for someone wanting to get into security).
- BASH, Perl and Python scripting skills (powershell an advantage).
- Puppet, Jenkins, Nagios, Grafana skills and experience if Midrange background
- Checkpoint, F5, Cisco IDS if security background
- Proven communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
Apply today by clicking on the ‘Apply Now’ button below and forwarding your Word formatted covering letter and CV Quoting 12802. For any questions, please contact Illa on 03 8365 9439.