Network Security Architect
Initial 12-month contract opportunity in Port Macquarie or Fairburn
- Operate independently and be able to add immediate value (demonstrated experience)
- Design, document and deliver technical solutions within the established enterprise architecture
- Communicate effectively with, and between the immediate team, business subject matter experts, developers, analysts, engineers, end users of systems and management
- Highly proficient in fault resolution, problem identification, diagnosis, information seeking, analysis and problem resolution
- Ability to accept responsibilities and accountabilities and be focused on delivering efficient and robust outcomes to meet the wider team objectives
- Time management skills with excellent planning and organizational skills, along with a high degree of detail orientation
- Proven ability to work in a high-pressure support environment with competing priorities and requirements
- Respond to business needs in a timely manner
- Must have demonstrated holistic hands-on experience and understanding of operational technology systems design and implementation concepts. IT/OT convergence integration experience a benefit
- Experience in Cyber security controls, security architecture and network background.
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Steve on 03 8506 6527 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.