Network Operations Support Officer
- Network Operations Support Officer
- 06 months contract on a view to extend
- Parramatta, NSW
- Opportunity to get Baseline Clearance sponsored by Client
- Note: Australian Citizens are preferred.
Adaps has been scouted to source “Network Operations Support Officer“ for a Large Government Department @ Parramatta. The Network Operations Support Officer provides technical assistance, information and support to users to solve reported issues, manage general issues and prepare summary reports for the management, monitoring and operations of ICT communications and security
- Provide operational support for the data communications network and its users and solve non-complex problems to minimise system down-time and loss of productivity
- Implement standard set-up activities for network, audio-visual equipment and other ICT systems in line with Service Level Agreements, policies, standards and guidelines
- Monitor and analyse network performance of existing and new systems and assist with the identification of faults or potential issues and suggest potential solutions
- Contribute to the development of reference materials to assist the ICT support community through maintenance of documentation on system configurations and technical processes
- Provide on-call support as required
- Balance competing demands to support customer Service Level Agreements
- Encourage customers and internal stakeholders to follow procedures and processes when logging incidents and requesting changes
- Develop and maintain knowledge and technical capability across diverse and dynamic hardware, technologies, platforms and applications
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or contact Sanky on 03 8506 6541 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Please share your resume in Word format only.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.
Connect with Adaps:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/AdapsIT
- LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/adaps
- Website: www.adaps.com.au