Network Intelligence Business and Systems Analyst
- Network Intelligence Business and Systems Analyst
- 12 Months
- Port Macquarie
Role require to undertake the following primary functions:
- Analysis of current AM&E systems, and system SMEs/technical support skills embedded within various branches, (outside of Network Intelligence);
- Report and provide insight into requirements for these embedded systems to migrate to Network Intelligence;
- Support migration of embedded systems to Network Intelligence;
- Assist in the delineating of system and data functions within Network Asset Systems section; and
- Support/administer information relating to initiatives requiring presentation and approval at the monthly Small Change Board.
- Responsible for the documentation and transformation of business requirements including data collection to deliver analysis and problem resolution
- Responsible for the review of system support and administration to ensure appropriate technology, efficient use of resources and integration of multiple systems and technology
- Responsible for investigative work to determine Business requirements and specify effective business process
- Responsible for analysis of business processes and the identification of options and alternate solutions, and preparation and transformation of appropriate analysis documentation, outlining requirements, potential benefits, options, risks, issues and process re-engineering
- Prepare technical plans and ensure that relevant technical strategies, policies, standards and practices are applied correctly
- Advanced Diploma of Information Technology (Business Analysis) or demonstrated capability through past employment experience and/or relevant qualifications.
- ITIL Certification
- Project Management Certification
- Application Development Certification, preferably including Microsoft technologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in business information systems. Extensive in a similar technical role in an ICT environment
- Demonstrated experience in ICT systems analysis in a large enterprise
- Demonstrated experience in translating requirements into a technical design
- Experience in Projects within an IT environment
- Experience with compliance requirements of project governance and reporting
- A thorough knowledge of ICT processes and practices including the analysis, design, documentation and implementation of functional requirements
- Demonstrated experience in compliance with architectural guidelines
How to apply:
Please apply using the link below or call Rams on 03 8506 6524 for further details. Applications closes based on the volume of applications received. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Adaps is an equal opportunity employer that actively embraces diversity in its workforce through accurate community representation of gender, culture; thought and work arrangements.